dividers

dividers

Thursday, October 25, 2007

California Fires Aren't My Fault!

Well, here goes another major catastrophe, California is BURNING! It's NOT MY FAULT! Really, it's just another place Brent and I are heading to for a trip in December. The hurricanes that wiped out Mexico this summer, again aren't my fault either! We were just planning ahead to take Jamie and Tommy for a cruise (a graduation present for Jamie) and the weather just hit another one of our ports again, like it did in Cancun and Cozumel for our cruise there in 2006, NOT MY FAULT!. And all those tornado's in Missouri this April when I went and worked in Elkhart, Kansas, NOT MY FAULT! And the roses not blooming in Portland this year.... And don't even go on about me and causing global warming with our wonderfully warm cruise to Alaska this last May, definitely NOT MY FAULT! And the other tornado's and torrential rain in Springfield, Missouri and Arkansas, when we were visiting Branson for the first time, NOT MY FAULT EITHER!
But, just in case I am carrying a bit of weird karma, you may hope I don't plan a trip to your city soon!

BTW- I know I am being flip, and my heart truly goes out to all of those affected by all of the happenings of Mother Nature, and especially right now with fires and devastation that has happened in California.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you see any good Branson shows?