dividers

dividers

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Thrilled X4

Just want to brag on the kids!

We were thrilled to see Justin take the next step in his education and career preparation. He was accepted to the Masters program at BYU, in Education Administration. It is a two year course and he will be very busy will all his teaching duties, coaching responsibilities and family commitments. He begins this May. We feel that BYU only has a small inkling of how smart their decision to admit him, really is. He is a fine man in his own right, made better by the support of his Ashley and their kids.


Shane will graduate from the University of Utah with his Masters degree in Social Work. He has worked hard to accomplish this and is looking forward to now getting on with all the other exciting possibilities that lay ahead for him and his Ashley.


Jamie, Tommy’s better half, will also graduate in May from the University of Utah with her degree in Accounting. She has accomplished this while maintaining her career and her home life, including remodeling their home, finding time to play and of course, taking care of our granddogs. The two of them set some big goals and are now enjoying the rewards of meeting and exceeding their goals.


Roy defines the term dedicated. He is now one of the top outside sales people at Home Depot, in Utah. He is now seeing good results from his 12 hour days, six day weeks that he has put into the job, this spring.


All our kids and their wives and families bring a lot of joy in our lives. As proud parents, we want to offer our congrats for their achievements. I wonder what comes next????

4 comments:

Dad and Mom Pitcher said...

Way to go, DAD! Your very first blog posting!

The Pitcher Family said...

Good things all around! The makings of a very good spring if it would ever come!

Lynette said...

Hey!!! I love you guys! I'm so glad I got to see what you're up to. I need to come visit you! I would love my kids to meet you two. I don't know what I would have done without you growing up!

deleted said...

I love the post! Glad I found you through Lynette's blog. We'll have to make a trip down to your house soon!