dividers

dividers

Thursday, August 7, 2008

No One to Blame But Me!

I just hate haircuts!

Just mine, of course. It always takes weeks to get over one, no actually months, this time! I loved to cut hair, but always wanted it to be just what the customer wanted and usually got it right. Problem with me is those spur of the moment ideas and choices and knowing it will grow, eventually. Got daring and had an A-line, but whew, way to short, guess I will like it by December! But the one good thing is that my neck is way-cool!

Another funny thing happened to me earlier this summer, I wanted to go strawberry blonde and ended up with the color of a copper penny, just had to add some drabber and wait for it to all wash out in a week. Pretty funny, but you have to get your jollies where you can! I have always said it is better to wear funny socks and color your hair, because it would be really dumb to change husbands!

No comments: