dividers

dividers

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Maci Elizabeth



WOW, the little beauty finally showed up on December 1, 2009, all 21" and 8 lbs. 9 oz. of her. Ashley was a trooper and had her naturally, took a lot of hard work, but well worth it.

She is just so calm, like she has my Mom's temperance, she wakes up and just looks around and I don't think I have ever heard her cry. As Ashley says, she has the most feminine little cry, she is so sweet.

We were lucky to watch her big sister and big 'brudders' during that time. Lots of fun and good loving for Grandpa and Grandma. They are so good.

Justin couldn't be more proud of Maci Elizabeth, as well he should be. A wonderful time in a families life together. And did I say she is beautiful?

Me, I got the best honor of all, they added my middle name, my Mom's middle name, and my great grandmother's name and so on up the family tree to her already beautiful name. It took my breathe away when they told me. This is so special, I never ever dreamed or even thought of it. WOW! what a great couple of days.

Another one of those 'Best' days in my life.
Family is the best!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Congrats! She is beautiful. I'll come paint your house any time you want.