dividers

dividers

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Mary's Testimony


Sunday, May 19, 2013


Sister Monson, sweetheart of our prophet passed away this week.  Aunt LeAnne suggest that Mary make one of her beautiful handmade cards to send, from our family.  Mary came up with the following to put into the card:

"Each soul leaves a legacy of love...
Each memory a bridge to comfort and
connect one heart to another, forever."

   ~~~*~~~~***~~~~~~*****~~~~~~***~~~~*~~~

No matter how dear the loss, it is such a
great comfort to know that we will see
and be with our family  again.

And I sing in my heart and soul...

"Oh, sweet the joy this sentence gives:
I Know That My Redeemer Lives".


The bottom half was composed by my sweetheart.  Surely it represents Mary's sweet simple testimony.  Mary loves her family and loves her Savior. 
CBP

No comments: