dividers

dividers

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Easy to Love

I woke up today thinking how easy Mary is to Love.


All she asks for is a little respect for her talents and contributions, a little compassion for her feelings and desires and a little appreciation for her efforts.


In return I get the partner in everything we do for for our whole life and eternity.


I get understanding, appreciation, love, respect, support. She laughs at my jokes, navigates when we drive together, cares about my job, cooks my favorite foods, scratches my back and forgives me when I mow down her plants in the back yard.


I think that all in all, I win.

Me

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Grandbaby!!! Yay! So is this Shane's news?!? How exciting. I love your posts. You are the sweetest couple!

Ash and Shane said...

Oh that is the sweetest thing to say! can you teach Shane some more of that! Shane is sweet but I don't know about that sweet, not yet anyways! love you both!