dividers

dividers

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Just Thinking

Just thinking....More truths I know:

I am a child of God and we all are children of God. How lucky we are!

We need to think deeply about who we are and why we are and what we want to be; having no restrictions.

Love the Season you are in; yearly and in your life. There is beauty in everything all around you.

Be grateful, nothing more needs to be said.

Do those things you love to do, but do the other things that you have to do, both should make you satisfied and someday happier and content. It is important to have control over one's life. It is a daily challenge.

There is a big difference between wants and needs.

No one should be powerless in their own life. It is the good choices that we make each day that frees us.

I do believe in "Love at first sight.", because I have experienced this with my Sweetheart, Brent.

I am so blessed, because once upon a time, but not very often in this world, in a very ordinary life, love has given me a true eternal fairytale.





Friends are an important sweetness in your life. Handle with love and care.

We have been taught that Love is the answer in almost all questions.

No comments: